How far along? 23 weeks
Cravings? I've been feeling a little lightheaded this week, so I'm trying to remember to increase my calories. I'm making a serious effort to contunue to eat healthy, but have definitely been adding an extra snack or two. Cooking is not my favorite activity right now, so there's been lots of cereal, snack bars, and fruit consumed in my house! My in-laws have a fabulous garden, so fresh blackberries have been my go-to snack this week!
Stretch Marks? Still none!
Sleep? Sleep has been better this week. Really using my body pillow now, which doesn't leave very much room for the hubby!
Movement? Love to feel them move! I know space is about to get really tight in my tummy in the next few weeks and I won't feel them as much, so I'm really enjoying it while I can!
What I miss: Energy. I get winded just walking from the parking lot into work.
Labor signs? None yet! We have another check up next week!
Belly button in or out? Still in! Barely.
What I am looking forward to this week? My sweet family is coming into town for several days. We have lots of projects planned: painting the nursery, assembling the cribs, organizing the closet, and more! I will take lots of pictures to post! So thankful for each of them. They are always willing to help when we need it!
Thoughts from this Past Week:
- Still no progress on a name for baby girl. We do have a first name for baby boy, but haven't settled on a middle name! Any suggestions for us?
- Thankful that our 22 week scans looked great. Will start going to the doctor every two weeks after our next appointment. I can't believe it!












No comments:
Post a Comment