At our weekly Bible study several weeks ago, my sweet friend Martina showed us a poster she has taped up in her laundry room, claiming the promises (straight from the Bible) that prove who we are in Jesus! As she says, " I understand that some of the wording may come across as a little conceited...and it totally would be if I had written it about myself. BUT God is the one who wrote those things about me." These truths will radically change your life if you let them! I'm taping it to my bathroom mirror as a daily reminder, and hope you will be blessed by these words as I am! Following the picture are the scripture references.
Scripture References: Romans 1:16, Romans 5:17, Romans 8:1-2, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Hebrews 8:12-13, John 3:16, Romans 5:8, John 1:29, Hebrews 10:21-22, Hebrews 10:12, Colossians 2:13-15, Colossians 3:1-3, Ephesians 1:20-22, Ephesians 2:4-6, Isaiah 26:3, John 14:26-27, 1 John 4:16-19, 3 John 2, John 16:8-9, Galatians 3:3, Galatians 3:29, Romans 4:13, Matthew 6:33, Ephesians 3:17-20, Romans 4:19-22, John 14:30, Romans 8:11, Romans 8:38-39, Luke 10:19, Galatians 3:13-14, Romans 8:37, John 19:30













I LOVE THIS! I just noticed that you literally typed this up with the exact same colors as my poster! Love it! It matches the poster exactly...only yours is much neater looking! Will you e-mail this to me again please??
ReplyDeleteHa yes - I loved yours so much I had to copy it!!!
ReplyDeleteI love u, Alexis! This is awesome. Praise God!
ReplyDeleteLeah, we miss you so much!!!
ReplyDelete