PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 13, 2013

21 Weeks Pregnant with Twins!


I saw this cute idea on another blog recently so I’ve decided to copy it so I can remember the little details of pregnancy!

Babies are the size of bananas this week. They weigh about 12.7 ounces and are 10 1/2 inches long.

How far along? 21 weeks

Symptoms? Still tired, but that could be from the lack of sleep I’ve been getting lately!

Cravings? I haven’t really had any cravings yet, but I’m definitely hungry every couple of hours.

Stretch Marks? None so far. But I am trying to prepare myself that it might happen; I am carrying two babies! Still using belly butter every time I get out of the shower!

Sleep? Before pregnancy, I  loved sleep and looked forward to getting at least 8 hours each night. Unfortunately, sleeping is now really difficult. I am really uncomfortable and wake up every couple of hours.

Movement? What felt like little flutters the past couple of weeks are now getting stronger on some days.  I used to feel baby boy more, but baby girl is starting to dance along with him.

What I miss: I miss being active and having energy! I also miss wearing my normal clothes and not worrying constantly about these two little babies inside of me.

Labor signs? None yet! Praying they stay put for at least 36 weeks!

Belly button in or out? Still in, but it’s definitely stretched. I’m sure it will be out soon!

What I am looking forward to this week? Starting to pull together the nursery!

Thoughts from this Past Week:
  1. I’m ready to decide on names! It’s definitely harder than I thought it would be. We are going to really try and narrow down baby girl ideas this weekend, so hopefully I’ll have more to report next week!
  2. I’m really trying to learn that it’s okay if the house needs mopping and dusting and dinner is just sandwiches. Thankfully, I have a sweet hubby who doesn’t mind! 
  3. I had someone say to me last week that once these precious babies come, my life will be over. She was serious. I wanted to tell her how much these lives were desperately wanted and prayed for. I know that even though it will be tough, our lives are only going to be better and richer because of our twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Designer Blogs