Here they are...the first real pictures of our babies!
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Those Who Sow With Tears Will Reap With Songs of Joy....
I've been absent from the blog for several months now. While I've missed it, my attention has been on some exciting events! A few months ago, we finally heard the news we've been waiting for so long to hear...we are expecting! It has been a long journey, and I plan on blogging about that in the future, but God has blessed us abundantly! A few weeks after we got the good news, we found out that we won't just be welcoming one baby, we'll be welcoming TWO! I feel so blessed and thankful for God's faithfulness and many, many answered prayers. A friend sent me Psalm 126:5 when we were longing for a child, and it has proven so true. We are beyond joyful and excited as we prepare for our twins' arrival.
Here they are...the first real pictures of our babies!
Here they are...the first real pictures of our babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













SO AMAZING!!! PRAISE GOD!
ReplyDeleteI am SO THRILLED to congratulate you on these miracles. Alexis- You are going to be a WONDERFUL mother. Much love and thankfulness to our God for His faithfulness.
ReplyDeleteSo thrilled for you!!! Those are two lucky and blessed babies to have you as their mom!
ReplyDelete