PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 8, 2013

24 Weeks Pregnant with Twins!



Babies are the size of corn this week.
 
How far along? 24 weeks

Cravings?  Watermelon and cereal!

Stretch Marks? Just waiting for them to appear! 

Sleep? Sleep is still super challenging.  I keep telling myself it is God's way of preparing me for the months of no sleep to come! 

Movement?  Feeling lots of movement now!   

What I miss: I never thought I'd say this, but exercise!  I can barely make walking around our neighborhood without stopping! 

Labor signs? None yet!  Had a great appointment this week and everything is still looking good! 

Belly button in or out? Almost out! 

What I am looking forward to this week? Continuing to work on the nursery.  Hopefully making some progress with names! 

Thoughts from this Past Week:
  1. My family is amazing!  They came up last week and tackled a long list of projects.  The nursery is painted and the cribs are assembled, in addition to lots of other improvements to our house.  I feel much better now and will post pictures as the progress continues! 

1 comment:

 
Design by Designer Blogs