PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 20, 2013

22 Weeks Pregnant with Twins!



Babies are the size of spaghetti squash this week. Baby boy weighs about 1 pound 4 ounces and baby girl weighs about 1 pound. 

How far along? 22 weeks

Cravings? I've been eating a pretty healthy diet during my pregnancy, but I did make the hubby stop at Steak and Shake on Saturday to get me a mocha milkshake.  Does it make it better that I said no to the whipped cream?

Stretch Marks? Still none! 

Sleep? Still struggling to get a good night's sleep.  Sweet hubby swapped the mattresses (again) in our bedroom and the guest bedroom (up the stairs) in hopes of trying to help.

Movement? I'm feeling stronger movements more often now.  It makes my day every time!

What I miss: I miss sleeping on my stomach!

Labor signs? None yet!

Belly button in or out? Still in!

What I am looking forward to this week? Doing a few DIY projects for the nursery this weekend.  I'll make sure to post about them!

Thoughts from this Past Week:
  1. Our first try at deciding on baby girl's name didn't result in a decision.  Hoping we can make up our minds SOON! 
  2.  Designing a nursery for both a boy and a girl is tough!  Finally made a decision on crib bedding and cribs this week, so I'll do a nursery post when it's all pulled together. 
  3. So thankful for my sweet mother, who continues to help with anything I need her to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Designer Blogs