PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Our Gender Reveal!

I thought long and hard about our twins' gender reveal!  Before I ever got pregnant, I used to think I would want to wait to find out the gender until the birth.  Then we found out we were expecting twins! The hubby was not on board with waiting and I knew the planner in me needed to know what we were having.  So we decided to find out and then have a fun time telling our families.

On the day of the big ultrasounds, I prayed and prayed they would be cooperative and let us see!  Luckily, they were!  We turned our heads as the nurses found the genders and wrote them in cards for us to open later that night at our special restaurant.  We opened Baby A before the entrees and Baby B before dessert!  The suspense was hilarious, but I'm so glad we shared that special time finding out together.  




I spent the next few days planning a gender reveal party for my family that weekend.  I am richly blessed to have the family that I do, and these babies are already so loved.  We had the best time celebrating!



The "gender poll."  Hubby and I made our guesses before we opened our cards earlier in the week.


The pink team - guessed two girls!

The blue team - guessed two boys!

The yellow team - guessed one of each!


IT'S A GIRL AND A BOY!!!!!

 We are beyond excited and feel so incredibly blessed!  



Later in the weekend, we visited hubby's parents and told them by wrapping two picture frames.  His sweet mother has been going through chemo and radiation, so it was extra special to share the news with her.


Here are the official cards and pictures telling us what they are.  We can't wait to meet our baby girl and baby boy!




1 comment:

  1. BIG HAPPY SMILE. So awesome and SO creative to celebrate this way. I am SO happy for ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Designer Blogs