PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

27 Weeks Pregnant with Twins!

Babies are the size of cauliflower this week.

How far along? 27 weeks

Cravings? We were on vacation at the beach this week, so I've been eating lots of seafood.

Stretch Marks? Still waiting!

Sleep?  Sleep has been my one big complaint during this pregnancy.  It's only getting worse, and I'm sure it will continue to do so!  In the middle of the night, I just remind myself we are so glad the twins are getting bigger and I should be thankful I'm getting used to a lack of sleep now!

Movement? The more weight they put on, the bigger the movements.  Baby boy has moved up and is started to make a home under my ribs. 

What I miss: Cute shoes!  I've worn flats for the past several months and I am really missing my heels!  I'm pulling a pair out for the twins' baby shower next weekend, so I'm hoping I can still walk in them!

Labor signs? Still doing great - no labor signs! 

Belly button in or out? Flat as can be!

What I am looking forward to this week? So excited to have had a fun last vacation without kids at the beach with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Designer Blogs