Babies are the size of hothouse cucumbers this week.
How far along? 26 weeks
Cravings? We went to a BBQ Couples Shower this week and I actually ate BBQ. I don't think I've eaten that in four years, so I know something is different!
Stretch Marks? None yet! I had someone tell me this week that they may not show up until AFTER the twins are born. What???
Sleep? If I have one complaint about this pregnancy, this is it!
Movement? I think they are starting to practice fighting with each other - at least that's what it feels like sometimes!
What I miss: I would sell something really important for one good night's sleep! I'm sure my husband would too at this point!
Labor signs? We visited my regular OB and the Maternal-Fetal Specialist this week and both said everything still looks great. Praying these babies stay where they are for at least nine more weeks.
Belly button in or out? Still waiting!
What I am looking forward to this week? We go on our annual family beach vacation next week. I'm so excited about leaving work and getting away for a while!
Thoughts from this Past Week:
- We thought we had settled on baby girl's name this week - finally! Then we realized we disagree on how it should be spelled. I'm starting to think they really won't have names now until the hospital!
- At the Maternal-Fetal Specialist visit this week, we learned that we are expecting a big boy! He currently is in the 90th percentile for his weight at 2.9 pounds! Baby girl is in the 40th percentile at 2.1 pounds. We all laughed at our chunky monkey, but I am so thankful they both are putting on weight. We want them to weigh as much as possible at birth since we will be delivering earlier than couples with one baby!













No comments:
Post a Comment