PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

25 Weeks Pregnant with Twins!

Babies are the size of rutabagas this week.

How far along? 25 weeks

Cravings? Still loving cereal and fresh fruit!  I have given in a couple of times lately to the temptation of Sour Patch Kids....my favorite!

Stretch Marks? None yet!

Sleep?  I continue to have a tough time sleeping and don't really see this getting better any time soon!  As my belly grows, even rolling from side to side is a challenge.  I'm sure I keep my hubby awake all night between this and trips to the bathroom, but he doesn't complain.  Bless him!

Movement? The kicks are definitely stronger now.  I know where each baby is positioned, so it is really fun to know which baby is moving at the time. 

What I miss: I miss not feeling aches and pains all the time.  I know having two babies is tough on your body, but I don't think I was completely prepared for it!

Labor signs? We had a little scare this week, but everything is fine and we are still praying to get to 36 weeks!

Belly button in or out? It's completely flat, so I'm just waiting for the pop!

What I am looking forward to this week? We meet with both our regular OB and the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist this week, so I am looking forward to good reports and seeing our sweet babies on ultrasounds again!

Thoughts from this Past Week:
  1. We are getting so close to having names for these two.  I can't wait to start calling them actual names and having things monogrammed!
  2. Our trip to the hospital this week really made me put things into perspective.  I have been in overdrive preparing the nursery, working full-time, and trying to keep house.  The hubby and I both realized this week that taking it easy is not an option anymore.  It's a requirement! 

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOO happy for ya'll Alexis. So fun reading the latest!!! Celebrating with you! xo Leah

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Designer Blogs