PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

28 Weeks Pregnant with Twins!


Babies are the size of chinese cabbages this week.

How far along? 28 weeks

Cravings? Still craving lots of fruit!  Also gave in and ate two hamburgers this week! 

Stretch Marks? Continuing to wait for these to show!  Sometimes I look at my belly and wonder how in the world they aren't coming up yet!

Sleep?  I'm starting to wonder if I could sleep better propped up in a sitting position.  I just can't stay on one side for very long!

Movement? Still loving feeling them move.  I know space is about to get tight in there and the movements will slow down, so I'm enjoying every minute!

What I miss: Just being more mobile.  It's getting hard to do a lot of normal activities!

Labor signs? None yet!  Thank you Lord!

Belly button in or out? Still in - but it won't be long now!

What I am looking forward to this week? My sweet friends are hosting a baby shower for us this weekend.  I can't wait to celebrate the twins with our friends and family!

Thoughts from this Past Week:
  1. We have decided on names!  It's so exciting to have names and initials now and my sweet mom is getting started monogramming!
  2. Rest is coming.  My doctor has suggested I begin a leave from work soon.  I struggle with this because most of the time I do feel okay and I am happy to be contributing to the family financially as long as I can, but it simply isn't worth the risk any more.  I'm sure I'll be doing lots of crafts and reading soon, so if you have any suggestions, send them my way!!

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying staying updated through your blog!! I am so excited for your baby girl and boy!!

    -Liv

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Designer Blogs