PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 15, 2013

30 Weeks Pregnant with Twins!

Babies are the size of cabbages this week.

How far along? 30 weeks

Cravings? It's funny, but I'm just now starting to crave sweets.  I've done a pretty good job of continuing to eat well during this pregnancy, but this past week I've just HAD to have a milkshake and a few sugar cookies!!

Stretch Marks? None yet.  I told the hubby the other day that I know I'm fighting a losing battle!  Time will tell!

Sleep?  There are no words to describe how tough it is to sleep at night.  I've stopped working, so at least I can catch a nap or two during the day now.

Movement? Feel lots of movement and rolls from baby boy.  I'm guessing it's because he's so much bigger and he's on top of baby sister.

What I miss: Not worrying!!  It's getting harder to do now that we are getting into the last weeks.  I keep reminding myself that I am not in control, but I can completely trust who is!!

Labor signs? Unfortunately, my cervix has started to shorten.  My doctor assures us there is no reason to panic yet, but it's hard not to be anxious about it.

Belly button in or out? Still in - I can't comprehend how!

What I am looking forward to this week? I was so excited to see the twins' growth scans this week!

Thoughts from this Past Week:
  1. At the growth scans, we learned baby girl is still pretty petite.  She is now in the 17th percentile and weighs approximately 3.2 pounds.  Baby boy is another story!  He is now in the 98th percentile and weighs about 4.9 pounds!!!  It certainly won't be hard to tell them apart when they arrive!  We are so thankful they are both continuing to grow and gain weight.  It hit me after I left the doctor that I have about 7 pounds of baby in my tummy.  No wonder I'm already so uncomfortable!  My stomach now measures a normal singleton pregnancy at 39 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Designer Blogs