It's Sweet Beginnings' first GIVEAWAY...a dozen custom fondant cupcake toppers to two winners!!! Just leave a comment telling me what occasion you could use these toppers for. It's that easy! Winners will be announced on Monday.
Cute Blog!! Loved the adorable cake at Ava's party!!! I would love to win cupcakes for either the baby shower or the lingerie shower I am hosting in August!! :)
I could use any of your absolutely delicious baked goods and custom fondant toppers sound so festive! We are having a crew at the lake for the 4th of July.
Hey lady! Love your blog! I mean....do you really need an occasion for your delicious cupcakes? I'll go with a girls get-together...with your attendance required =)
I hope your home bakery flourishes. So glad to see you doing well. I would use the cupcakes at the Birthday celebration this August for three of my four kids who all celebrate their birhtdays within 45 days of each other. We always do one big party.
You're so talented, Alexis! And, your blog makes me hungry! I would use the toppers for Ann Louise's baptism luncheon. It's to-be-scheduled but sometime this summer. :)
Hey there, Alexis! I would love some cupcake toppers for Reed's 6th birthday party. She wants a splash party. Any ideas would be most appreciated! Hope all is well with you and the fam.
I'm a thirty-something wife, passionate about Jesus and my sweet hubby and family. I love nothing more than a good book, southern football Saturdays, crafting, cooking, and all things SWEET! Thanks for visiting!
I didn't realize you had a blog until right now!!! This is awesome! BTW - I want to win some free cupcake toppers! Colton's 4th birthday is coming up!
ReplyDeleteCute Blog!! Loved the adorable cake at Ava's party!!! I would love to win cupcakes for either the baby shower or the lingerie shower I am hosting in August!! :)
ReplyDeleteI could use any of your absolutely delicious baked goods and custom fondant toppers sound so festive! We are having a crew at the lake for the 4th of July.
ReplyDeleteI want some!!! Birthday Party
ReplyDeleteHey lady! Love your blog! I mean....do you really need an occasion for your delicious cupcakes? I'll go with a girls get-together...with your attendance required =)
ReplyDeleteCute blog! Let's see, I'd use them for a 4th of July celebration!
ReplyDeleteI hope your home bakery flourishes. So glad to see you doing well. I would use the cupcakes at the Birthday celebration this August for three of my four kids who all celebrate their birhtdays within 45 days of each other. We always do one big party.
ReplyDeleteYou're so talented, Alexis! And, your blog makes me hungry! I would use the toppers for Ann Louise's baptism luncheon. It's to-be-scheduled but sometime this summer. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you following your passion an I love you! I would use these for a baby shower when God is ready!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented!! I would love them for a birthday party or briidal shower!!
ReplyDeleteHey there, Alexis! I would love some cupcake toppers for Reed's 6th birthday party. She wants a splash party. Any ideas would be most appreciated! Hope all is well with you and the fam.
ReplyDelete