I was so excited to do this cake! My friend Leah is moving to Atlanta and we recently celebrated Leah and Living In Freedom Everyday, a Bible study about living within the Tree of LIFE. We had an awesome time of worship and special guest Tricia Gunn spoke about The Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ: He loves us unconditionally. You can hear the podcast by clicking on the link below!
http://unveilingjesus.com/unveilingjesus/podcast/podcast.html
I love this cake....the special person and the message that it represents! And, I'm counting it as the cake that got me my first celebrity endorsement...Tricia said it was the best cake she had ever eaten!
I'm so thankful for your friendship, Leah, and am so excited about what God will do in your life in Atlanta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Whoever the photographer was for these Tree of Life cake pics was amazing! Ha!
ReplyDeleteThis cake was amazing!! U r something else, Alexis!! Such an amazing night. Every detail. Thanks for making this cake. I won't ever forget it. The tree of life is our source- Jesus!
ReplyDeleteLeah, I loved being able to do this cake for that night! Phone date soon???
ReplyDelete