I'm making my first attempt at gardening this year! Since I altered my diet about five years ago, I've wanted to try my hand at organic vegetable gardening. Luckily, I have a very sweet sister and brother-in-law and a very ambitious father-in-law who all helped me with my planters. I'm just starting to see a few fruits of our labor! Even my hubby, who isn't a fan of veggies, has tried the tomatoes, "since we grew them." Whatever works!
Tomatoes
Squash
Bell Peppers
Basil and Parsley
Alexis! This is amazing!!! Can I just tell you how proud and jealous I am of this garden! I would LOVE to be able to do this, but Cam says we get waaay too much shade up on this mountain for growing anything. If you ever have a surplus of veggies, feel free to send them my way! WOW!
ReplyDeleteWow! Alexis! This is awesome!!
ReplyDelete