PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Few Good Books

Fresh From the Farmer's Market. If you love cooking with fresh fruits and vegetables, you will love this book!  It's organized season-by-season and includes fabulous recipes!

All In: What It Takes to Be the Best.  Forgive me if you aren't an Auburn fan, but I just have to include Coach Gene Chizik's new book.  I'm so proud we are National Champions, but reading it made me even prouder to have this man as our coach!  War Eagle....

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back.  Simply put, THE BEST BOOK I'VE READ THIS YEAR.  If you haven't read it, buy it. Now. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be changed. 

The Help.  This really is a great read and you can see the movie now too!  Sidenote: The author is an Alabama graduate...I'm keeping it fair on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Designer Blogs